Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back to Kindergarten memories? xD

It's been a week. I've already reached Ff and have written down more pages of 0 to 9. I'll be using the rest of the pages for writing sentences and stuff :) And without dotted lines lol.

Overall, things went quite well. I have more control over my left hand. My letters aren't as wobbly as when I started. And I seem to feel my left hand more when I start writing. Though that can be bad as I start pressing down hard on the pencil D:

I'll see if I can take a few pics of what I've done, hehe xD All this is really reminding me of kindergarten where we learn to write and trace dotted lines. So wobbly and BIG letters :P Strangely, my hand seems to wanna write smaller letters than the big letters. I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment